Patient Safety Group
PSG offers the easiest, most affordable way to administer the AHRQ Surveys on Patient Safety Culture™ (SOPS®). We transformed the safety culture survey into an engaging and effective way to collaborate.
Diagnose your Culture
AHRQ survey questions are designed to get honest feedback from your staff so you can improve patient safety and create an atmosphere that helps your team perform at their best.
Healthcare organizations are required to offer a culture of safety survey every two years. PSG provides a confidential way for your staff to share their perspectives on the culture of safety.
Our customizable reports highlight key strengths and areas for improvement to all of your internal stakeholders.
Promoting a Culture of Safety
A culture of safety is an essential step towards reducing improving healthcare quality and reducing errors.
A culture of safety requires
- A determination to achieve consistently safe operations.
- An environment where team members can report errors and near misses without fear of blame.
- Collaboration to solve safety problems.
- Leadership to commit resources to address safety concerns.
PSG has been helping healthcare organizations build a culture of safety for over 15 years.
AHRQ Surveys on Patient Safety Culture™ (SOPS®)
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) publishes SOPS surveys to help healthcare organizations to assess their culture’s support for patient safety.
AHRQ has surveys for hospitals, medical offices, nursing homes, community pharmacies, and ambulatory surgery centers.
Healthcare organizations can use these survey assessment tools to:
- Raise employee awareness about patient safety.
- Assess the current status of patient safety culture.
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Examine trends in patient safety culture change over time.
- Evaluate the cultural impact of patient safety initiatives.
You can be a safety hero too
Partner with PSG to save you time with setup, survey distribution, and reporting so your leadership can devote more time to creating action plans to improve your culture of safety.
If you would like to learn more about working with us or have a question about our services, please contact us using the form below.